4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- You’ll lead our strategy to improve our rankings on search engines including content creation, backlinking, and technical improvements
- You’ll create and execute a content strategy that focuses on building awareness of Trusted and converting nurses into passionate ambassadors of our brand
- You’ll provide specific recommendations on how to improve our technical SEO and lead product recommendations
- You’ll define measurable goals and key metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog
- You’ll establish partnerships with thought-leaders in the nursing industry to create valuable content to equip our nurses with the best resources available
- You’ll be a champion of the achievements and opportunities for SEO at Trusted
- You’ll ensure organic traffic priorities are reflected in content and product/engineering strategy roadmap and execution
- Passionate. You love staying up to date on the latest Google algorithm changes and SEO trends and are excited to test out new opportunities to drive organic growth.
- Analytical. Your initiatives are always backed up with data proving their impact. You’re constantly combing through data to figure out which areas are working, which ones need improvement, understanding why, and using those insights to figure out how to take the SEO program to the next level.
- Self-motivated. Working for an early stage startup is exciting to you and you thrive when there is a little bit of ambiguity in the air. You don’t wait for direction, you seize opportunity and want to be on a team that thinks the same way.
- Strategic. You know which SEO initiatives are likely to have the biggest impact on business objectives and prioritize those over initiatives that will drive high-volume, non-converting traffic.
- 2+ years of experience in SEO strategy, including content creation and technical SEO at a startup
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience using modern analytics tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics to track and improve performance of SEO
- Ability to communicate with Engineering teams for Technical SEO fixes
- Ability to work independently and anticipate needs of the business to drive long-term growth
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈