1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
Dialpad is looking for an SEO Manager to join the Demand Generation team. Reporting to the SEO Lead, this role will have an instrumental impact on dialpad.com’s presence, traffic, and conversions through the organic search channel. With a broader goal of facilitating organic channel growth, the SEO Manager will have a strong focus on dialpad.com’s technical soundness and be responsible for overseeing the website’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features to support and enhance the overall SEO strategy.
- Ensure every single landing page on dialpad.com has a unique H1, Title Tag, Meta Description, and eventually, meta image with proper alt tags.
- Keep track of new landing page additions to conduct quality control on the URL structure, UX, as well as important SEO elements on each new landing page.
- Stay abreast of new 404 error pages and make sure that any high traffic/authority pages are properly redirected to live landing pages.
- Periodically crawl the website and run through a technical checklist to identify potential risks and issues.
- Take ownership of schema markup, robots.txt file, XML, and HTML sitemaps to ensure and enhance the crawlability and indexability of landing pages.
- Work closely with the Website Development Team on maintaining a healthy site speed and fixing any potential site issues.
- Make suggestions that can help to improve UX and the conversion rate of the website.
- Work with our SEO agency to assess and prioritize recommended site changes and oversee next steps across internal team members.
- Strong knowledge of technical SEO, current search engine standards and guidelines
- Exceptional command of Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and Google Page Speed Insight. Expertise in Google Tag Manager is a strong plus
- Exceptional critical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to perform comprehensive technical SEO site audits
- Ability to partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Web Dev, Product Marketing, and Paid Search) to prioritize technical site enhancements
- Strong knowledge of page optimization techniques and technologies
- Experience with HTML & CSS coding
- Prior experience working with an SEO agency
- Familiarity with SaaS B2B Cloud Communications Industry
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈