1 week ago
strongDM is a customer-first company that has a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
* Splunk's CISO Joel Fulton says "strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way -- the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents."
* Chef's co-founder Adam Jacob says "strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need."
Customers love us because:
The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users. Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Do you dream about growing a website from the ground up, with an opportunity to shape the window into a product that has people saying “why didn’t I know about this 5 years ago?”
Are you obsessed with waking up in the morning and checking on organic traffic, registrations, and funnel growth?
Do you have an ever-present curiosity about the “why” and “how”?
WHY didn’t this initiative work and HOW can we reach our sales & marketing adverse buyer?
Do you love how to build a triangle between front-end development work + design + lead generation?
Then keep reading!
- Define and execute our company’s SEO strategy.
- Grow the web sessions / POC registrations on the website.
- Enforce the importance of SEO across every team. We live and die by SEO. Every page matters.
- 7+ years experience growing website and organic traffic for B2B SaaS companies.
- A solid understanding of what it takes to publish pages that are not only beautiful with thoughtful content, but will be ranked #1 in the next 6 months.
- Google search console and tag management, experience working in different production environments, and with a marketing analytics tool stack.
- Competitive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short / long-term disability, 3 month parental leave
- 3 weeks PTO + standard holidays
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈