SEO Content Strategist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Ten Speed offers tech-enabled content optimization services that enable companies to make their good content great. We believe high-quality, optimized content makes the internet a better place; helping to educate and inform those searching on the web for free while helping to establish companies as an authority in their space and grow their business.
We focus on giving companies the strategy and guidance they need to create effective SEO content. We work across B2B, B2C, and DTC companies that see organic search as a core channel for growing their business and desire to create valuable content for their audience.
We are looking for an SEO Content Strategist to join our growing team. This is a strategic role that involves research, planning, providing guidance, and working directly with customers via video calls & email. You will be getting in on the ground floor and have an opportunity to influence our processes and offerings as we grow.
This full-time position will be remote (United States applicants only). We are a fully remote company but will have optional dedicated company workspaces in multiple cities when it is safe to do so, where you will have the option to work from these locations.
Ten Speed values and is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, parents, and those with disabilities to apply.
- Conduct SEO content opportunity assessments for sales prospects and new customers
- Perform keyword, topic, and competitive research to drive customer content strategy
- Analyze existing content for companies and identify areas for optimization and growth
- Develop strategies to build topical authority through new content creation
- Create detailed, data-driven SEO content briefs for customers
- Collaborate directly with customers on content briefs, on-page optimization, and other SEO/content marketing strategies
- Manage customer success from onboarding kick-off and throughout monthly check-in calls
- Monitor content performance via customer dashboards and internal reporting
- Support the development and creation of content on tenspeed.io
You're a fit if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in content marketing or SEO roles and 2+ years of experience with SEO content strategy/writing
- You have intermediate SEO skills and knowledge of best practices
- You are well-organized, can work well independently, and meet deadlines
- You enjoy interacting with customers and working with different types of companies/industries
- You have experience working with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Screaming Frog
- You have experience leading strategy discussions
And it is a bonus if:
- You have examples of SEO content strategy you created and the impact it had on the business
- You have experience with conversion rate optimization and/or lead generation
- You have experience working with a fully remote team
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time position with a salary range of $60,000 - $80,0000 DOE. In addition to salary, this role is eligible for the following perks and benefits:
- Work from anywhere as long as you can have 4 hours of overlap with Central Time and are available for calls/meetings with team & customers
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for employees in the US
- 20 paid days off per year
- One-time $500 stipend to upgrade your home office
- Physical & mental health: up to $300/mo in reimbursement for wellness apps or memberships
- $1,000/year budget for professional development (books, courses, conferences)
To apply, click the button below to get started. Background check required.
If you have any questions or require accommodations, please contact us.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈