2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Canada
Do you love using plain language to convey deeply technical concepts? Are you passionate about writing thought leadership content that inspires teams to innovate? Does double-spacing make your eye twitch?
As a Senior Writer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 400,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
- Has at least 7 years of experience writing about any of the following topics: product management, IT, or software development at a B2B software company
- Writes exceptionally clean copy (and has the blog clips to prove it)
- Enjoys supporting other writers, providing clear creative feedback
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment with high editorial standards
- Is bold, likes to interact with customers, and takes on increasing levels of responsibility
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈