Senior Social Media Strategist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that works with brands such as Uber, Amazon, Salesforce, Airbnb and more. We have a blog, two podcasts, a software company called ClickFlow and a YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise.
Eric Siu, our CEO, works on multiple projects and creates thought leadership content around the marketing category. The podcasts Marketing School and Leveling Up amass over 1.6 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 350,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling Up YouTube channel has 52,000 subscribers and counting.
Single Grain is looking for a Senior Social Media Strategist to post and repurpose content and grow Eric's platforms on:
- Podcast channels
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Strategist to join our team full time. As a Social Media Strategist you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with our Marketing and Sales departments.
Please type 'I love social media' in e-mail subject line or opening line of cover letter and include 3 links to the most impressive profiles you have grown to over 100,000+ subs and describe how you did it. Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprout Social for reporting
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Recruit and hire the right support
- 3+ years of experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Huge bonus: experience growing multiple ch
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Strong understanding of organic growth strategy
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Organized and process-oriented
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Must type 'I love social media' in e-mail subject line or opening line of cover letter. Please also send exactly 3 examples of social media work that you consider to be most impressive and any accompanying success metrics. Failure to do both will result in your application being disqualified.
Single Grain provides the following benefits below as well as a company culture focused on people and values. We're also on Built In LA's Top Companies to Work for in LA list 2020!
- Growth-oriented culture
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Commuter and other pre-tax benefits
- Client and employee referral incentive programs
- A Climate Positive Workforce - check out the Single Grain forest here
- Please note, we are 100% remote
*Benefits start after a 90-day probationary period
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈