Senior SaaS Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Who are we?
Pronounced "You and I", UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We are the one-stop shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
UENI is a team of 70+ people working remotely from 11 countries and growing! We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that values constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work.
How do we stand out?
- UENI builds the website for the small business - we are NOT a do-it-yourself website builder. We ensure the small business gets online and doesn’t get stuck mid-way through the process. We are disrupting classical agencies that cost thousands of dollars.
- We will build the business a website and a Google My Business page for FREE, there is no catch.
- UENI combines technology and operational processes. Robots, meet humans.
- The website is transactional from day 1 - the business can make sales and take bookings as soon as he receives his website.
- UENI partners with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Why should you join us?
- We are growing. We've helped 600,000 small businesses globally...and we are just getting started. Present in US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Spain, Great Britain and India.
- We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s eCommerce Accelerator program
- We’ve raised $30m from Angel Investors
- You will be given responsibility immediately
- We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
- We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
What YOU will do:
- You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- You will work on short-term campaigns and long-term strategy to acquire, activate and retain new small business customers in a scalable, ROI-positive manner.
- You will develop great messaging and communications to acquire high-quality customers, onboard and nurture them, convert them from free to paid, and to retain them over time.
- You will identify the best channels for advertising campaigns in the relevant markets. This will include a mix of paid marketing as well as free channels.
- You will use data to drive your recommendations about investments in campaigns and customer acquisition channels.
- You will work autonomously to deliver results, but you will work collaboratively with other members of the team to drive common goals.
- You will create highly targeted email-marketing, using all the segmentation tricks in the book -- you will use creativity and copywriting skills to generate persuasive email campaigns.
- You will work with the PPC team to set up and optimize online advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Instagram, etc.
- You will be hands-on with execution and also manage junior resources and external agencies to support the execution of your initiatives.
Please note, this is a senior position but very hands-on. We expect that your seniority will bring experience to the team, but you will be executing directly on a daily basis. You will delegate both where appropriate and where possible. If you are strictly interested in a management role, this is probably not a good fit for you.
This is a remote position, we will be considering candidates in Europe / Africa (ie no more than 2hr +/- GMT). Please note that at this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in the United Kingdom. All other candidates join our team as a full-time independent contractor and are responsible for paying any taxes or fees where they reside.
You have prior SaaS marketing experience and bring to the table a range of marketing skills to make a SaaS product uniquely stand out in the market. All of the points below are in line with your experience, and you can speak specifically to what you have done in each case.
- 5+ years marketing experience in a high-growth startup environment, where you meaningfully contributed to growth
- 3+ years experience with all of the following activities (these are must haves):
- Monetization of a SaaS subscription product (freemium experience desirable)
- Highly-personalized, large volume direct marketing (email and other online channels)
- Compelling, creative messaging for a variety of communication channels
- CRO / Landing Page Optimisation - you can create landing pages using third-party tools such as unbounce or webflow
- You have experience managing resources, both budgets and team members
- You are a driver for game-changing growth. You move fast and take responsibility
- You have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail
- You use data to drive decisions but come up with pragmatic solutions in the face of ambiguity
- You’re comfortable with marketing automation, using Zapier, webhooks and APIs wherever available, but you’re also not afraid to launch a manual process to evaluate before implementing a definitive solution
- You have experience with growth hacking tools - you use these tools to make yourself and the team more productive
- You are hands on and embrace the responsibility of ideating, executing, reporting and iterating
- You are a team player and take constructive criticism or other inputs well
- You are a native/fluent English speaker with creative copywriting skills
- Spanish, Portuguese, and technical skills are a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈