(Senior) Product Marketing Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We have proudly been recognized by INC Magazine with the Best Workplaces award three years in a row! Read more about this achievement and what makes us special here: https://www.invoca.com/blog/invoca-named-inc-best-workplace-of-2020
Commitment to our customers, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a positive environment are more than words written on a wall at Invoca, it’s our way of life. We take pride in an inclusive and egoless culture that helps us drive innovation and build value for both our customers and our people. And of course, there’s the competitive pay, great perks, and getting to work on an industry-leading product. If this sounds unlike most tech jobs you’ve had, you’re right. Come join us. We’re building something special.
Invoca is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager to help expand our reach into the AI and marketing technology space. Your role will be to help position and market Invoca’s conversational analytics offerings — including our award-winning Signal AI and Signal Discovery technologies — to our enterprise and mid-market space prospects and customers. This is an amazing opportunity to drive real business impact while charting the strategy into an exciting and emerging category. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you’ll work hand-in-hand with the product, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to lead product launches, amplify product messaging, and promote our products. You’ll be an authority not just on our products but on our target segments, our competitors, and our industry.
- Go-to-market planning. Lead the launch planning for new products and significant new features, ensuring the product has the functionality it needs to succeed and launch activities are coordinated to enable rapid market traction.
- Competitor analysis. Identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies, pricing and positioning. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies.
- Sales enablement. Provide training and build content, assets, and tools including sales presentations, platform demos, and competitive briefs.
- Product collateral and marketing content. Develop sales materials and support demand generation and content marketing campaigns with deftly crafted content that resonates with target verticals and personas.
- Market and buyer intelligence. Deeply understand Invoca’s buyers in each segment, how they buy and their buying criteria; use this knowledge to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content and sales training.
- Product evangelism. Serve as a subject matter expert and effectively communicate Invoca’s value proposition to a variety of personas including customers, prospects, industry analysts, and the press.
- Support diversity, equity and inclusion at Invoca
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable B2B product marketing experience (with 3+ years of additional transferable experience), preferably at an enterprise SaaS company
- Minimum of four years of relevant industry experience(e.g. marketing technology) preferred
- Excellent written and presentation skills (public speaking skills strongly desired)
- Expert storyteller, skilled at crafting engaging presentations that distill complicated concepts into succinct and straightforward narratives
- Can quickly synthesize product features into understandable and compelling messaging
- Can effectively balance quantitative evidence and qualitative factors to quickly test and learn (avoiding analysis paralysis)
- Can start multiple projects at the same time and pursue them to show continued growth
- Strong analytical skills for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Demonstrated passion for product marketing and articulating customer value
“Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone.” Gregg Johnson CEO
And to us, diversity and inclusion means even more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means proactively hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈