Senior Partnerships Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Manage the relationship with the major three consulting firms through a series of educational campaigns including direct outreach, social media, face-to-face/web demonstrations, and email campaigns.
- Collaborate with RVPs of Sales with ongoing sales opportunities and regional consultant outreach.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual qualified opportunity and closed business targets for designated markets.
- Deliver regular, accurate forecasts and update lead status using Salesforce.com.
- A hard working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- At least three years of experience working on partnerships with consulting firms including Willis Towers Watson, Aon Hewitt, and Mercer.
- Creative and assertive communication skills.
- Willingness to travel across the country for presentations and meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use of that knowledge to sell to prospects.
- Previous usage of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Full Medical, dental, vision coverage.
- An awesome culture - check it out here www.quitgenius.com/careers
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Accelerated career growth opportunities to match the fast-paced growth of the business.
- Join a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists with a fun-loving culture.
- The opportunity to have a big impact. What we do saves lives.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈