Senior Partner Engineer
Domino Data Lab
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino is used by sophisticated data scientists, researchers, and ML engineers who demand the best tools, technology, and data to do their work. As such, Domino has built a robust technology ecosystem, integrating with a variety of IDEs, languages, data sources, libraries, compute frameworks, and publishing tools. As a Partner Engineer, you will help shape that ecosystem of technology.
A Partner Engineer will research and identify opportunities both customer-driven and strategic to enhance our platform by leveraging integrations with partners. You’ll work with partners to explain Domino’s technology and develop a point of view on how we will work together. Internally you’ll be a liaison to Product and Engineering to provide feedback on requirements and roadmap needs. Finally, you’ll manage our existing integrations, keeping them up-to-date and assisting our Sales and Field Engineers with specific customer implementations.
If you're a DevOps engineer or a software engineer looking for a bridge to a revenue-driven job, Partner Engineering is a fantastic development opportunity to get into the go-to-market side of the business while leveraging your strengths as an engineer.
As a Partner Engineer, you’re responsible for all aspects of technical partner enablement, including:
- Exploring potential partners and developing the technical integrations for our tech ecosystem
- Managing those integrations, keeping them up to date
- Owning our data science distributions which include the best-of-breed tools
- Staying apprised of industry and competitive trends
- Demonstrating Domino to partners, doing technical deep dives, and developing training/enablement for partner teams and Domino teams
- Working with Product, Engineering, and QA to feed back requirements, roadmap needs, and testing
- Systems administration/DevOps experience
- Engineering experience to make durable integrations (e.g. CI/CD, QA, Documented, etc.)
- Comfort demo-ing the value of our software to a variety of different people
- Curiosity and interest in the work Domino customers do
- Conscientiousness to cover the broad set of required work.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈