Senior Partner Development Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
- Design and maintain our partnership business development strategy.
- Proactively identify vendors who offer serverless cloud infrastructure or tools supporting serverless architectures to partner with.
- Facilitate adoption and manage existing partners.
- Build and manage a strategic business plan with key partners.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with our product teams to guide the direction of future integrations and products.
- Maintain a robust integrations and products pipeline.
- Manage partner relationships in our CRM and integrate analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Provide reviews to key stakeholders.
- Significant partner management or business development experience in the cloud industry.
- Technical qualifications in cloud computing are a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong strategic and execution skills.
- Strong presentation skills articulating complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting many customers/partners.
- Located within North America.
- A background of entrepreneurial and/or leadership stints.
- Quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans.
- Domestic partners receive the same benefits that are available to spouses of employees.
- Paid leave for all new parents.
- 401(k) Retirement savings account.
- Our team members can enjoy flexible scheduling.
- Our team is globally-distributed, and we work from home 100% time.
- Unlimited time off for our full-time team members.
- Serverless empowers employees to expand their expertise through professional development.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈