Senior Paid Social Strategist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes — our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
The Senior Paid Social Strategist role requires a combination of data-driven strategic thinking, analytical skills, and the ability to manage every aspect of a campaign. The ideal candidate will have experience with campaign experimentation and testing to optimize results and be comfortable working with large budgets. This role will be working with Industry KPIs to optimize in a bidded marketplace. An ideal candidate should thrive working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to drive performance for our strategic accounts.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- Demonstrable experience managing campaign budgets greater than $100,000 a month on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or TikTok. Experience with Pinterest and Google a plus!
- Experience working with enterprise level clients
- Developing and implementing strategies and optimizations to increase ROAS for each campaign
- Oversee all aspects of a social media campaign with a focus on driving conversions
- Analyze performance data for each ad campaign (Example: ROAS, CPA, CPL, CTR)
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns
- Execute effective acquistion strstegies and measure the impact against business objectives
- Understand clients needs and metrics and communicate actionable insights to internal team
- Create and improve organization processes, procedures and systems to support business needs.
- Must possess client-facing communication skills and acumen and the ability to deliver results for our partners.
- Foster a team environment
- 4+ years of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or Google marketing experience
- Understands the dynamics of the Facebook auction and is familiar with the best practices to scale campaigns while maintaining profitability
- Extensive knowledge of ad targeting methodologies and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Base salary plus commission
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈