Senior Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
What is the job?
Here at Radix, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to own and manage our brand, communications, and growth activities. As Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and optimising marketing campaigns to drive awareness and improve sentiment towards Radix within the crypto community and beyond.
While this role will touch on all elements of our marketing, we are looking for someone with a core focus on PR, events, influencer marketing, community advocates, and other crypto-specific paid media/advertising opportunities.
If you have proven experience engaging with the crypto community, have a keen eye for design, and are used to managing marketing and communication campaigns from concept to competition, we need to hear from you!
You will join our growing marketing team, led by our Head of Strategy, which includes community management, social media management and a range of agency/freelance specialists as required.
What will you be doing?
- Be hands on to define, implement and optimize advertising and marketing campaigns for Radix which grow brand awareness and improve brand sentiment with key demographics using both paid and organic channels
- Work alongside our Head of Strategy to plan annual and quarterly marketing strategy and budget
- Measure and report on campaign performance across all marketing channels, with input from the wider marketing team to create a holistic overview of marketing performance against KPIs
- Engage and manage external agencies to improve global PR coverage both within top tier crypto outlets and traditional technology publications
- Identify, plan, and manage Radix’s attendance/sponsorship at key events, conferences, hackathons, and speaking engagements with a focus on ROI
- Initiate and maintain relationships with external crypto and DeFi communities to arrange promotional and sponsorship opportunities such as AMA’s, interviews etc.
- Ensure consistent presentation, messaging and design across all Radix marketing channels
- Refine demographic targeting, audience acquisition, and conversion across both paid and organic channels
- Create and own relationships/accounts with the top crypto media advertising channels, as well as other suitable advertising channels
- Work with the senior team and external specialists to iterate on our brand style and narrative to ensure cut through in a competitive industry
What skills do you need?
- Proven experience of marketing in the crypto industry
- 5 years or more in a senior marketing position
- Be a hands on self starter and have strong ownership skills
- A sense of aesthetics and an ability to create great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- BSc/MSc degree
Who are we?
At Radix, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we're living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to $40 billion in less than a year. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $111 trillion held in traditional finance. We're focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
Radix went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We're keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
In return for working with us, you get to work remotely on your own schedule (or the option to get a local co-working space if preferred), work at the cutting edge of new technology and benefit from an education budget to use to further develop your skills!
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or email [email protected] for more information.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈