Senior Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
We are looking for an exceptional individual to fill the role of Senior Marketing Manager.
The Senior Marketing Manager is a key role in ReCollect's Sales and Marketing team.
In this role, much of your time will be focused on dialing up demand generation through paid advertising, webinars, email marketing, videos and other campaign types to drive qualified leads for our Sales team. You will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing and be responsible for one direct report (Marketing Coordinator). You will also work closely with our Customer Success and Product Teams to share and amplify the stories of our amazing customers.
You will proactively test new marketing campaigns, optimize existing campaigns, A/B test creatives and consistently seek new opportunities to build our brand and generate great Sales conversations with a goal of increasing Sales qualified leads and lowering CPL/CPA.
You'll work alongside great peers who will understand the challenges we face and can help you with the unique challenges within solid waste and recycling. Our team is geographically distributed, and has always been a highly productive remote team long before it was cool.
ReCollect is a technology company that combines deep expertise in solid waste and recycling with technology that works for government and business organizations. Our team is composed of leaders in public policy, recycling and solid waste-related communications, behavior change and technology.
Our mission is to support a sustainable planet by helping our customers increase recycling and reduce the impact of waste with delightful communications and engagement tools.
We are a fast growing company that serves hundreds of customers across North America and nudges millions of citizens every day to make better environmental choices.
Our team is entirely distributed across North America and has been since our founding 8 years ago. As a result the ReCollect team has many, many years of telecommute experience and working on highly productive remote teams.
Culturally, we celebrate individual differences. These can be along the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. Our inclusive culture promotes growth and learning for our employees, customers and the communities we serve. We are committed to advancing, cultivating and promoting diversity, equity and inclusion because it aligns with our goal of helping humans live in harmony with each other and with our planet.
The primary focus of this role is to build and lead the marketing efforts for ReCollect. This listing is for a full-time position working remotely from anywhere in North America.
What We Are Looking For
- You are an environmentally conscious, civic-minded, full stack marketer who understands the rapidly emerging digital landscape.
- You possess a sound marketing brain, but at heart you are a technologist who has a passion for implementing tools that automate marketing.
- You are energized when tasked with developing long-term direction and strategy, and remain motivated overseeing day-to-day tactical execution.
Key Responsibilities And Tasks
- Success-driven storytelling: our customers as heros
- Daily management and optimization of our HubSpot Marketing CRM
- Optimization of the buyer journey (CX) on our website
- Sales enablement (content gap analysis, workflows, creation of creative to support sales)
- Creation of automated targeted marketing journeys and nurture paths that provide measurable improvement for top-line growth
- Develop, implement, and manage new and ongoing digital advertising and promotional activities
- Oversee content creation including website copy, success stories, white papers, guides, social media, blog posts and videos
- Set performance objectives; fine tune KPIs and effectively communicate plans and metrics regularly to executive
- Evolve ReCollect's marketing technology stack to ensure workflow efficiency and the collection of insightful data
- Review and stay abreast of market trends through all available resources.
- Coordinate trade show attendance and strategies (post-COVID)
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS marketing
- Proven experience in demand generation, lead generation, lead conversion and segmentation
- 2-3 years of experience using HubSpot or similar software
- A deep understanding of marketing/sales pipeline practices and KPIs
- Excellent content writing experience (all types of content)
- Experience managing content, design and development projects
- Passionate, flexible and creative; willing to explore new ideas and take risks to propose innovative marketing initiatives that make an impact
- The ability to work individually, in a team environment, and with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and set expectations of execution and results of marketing campaigns
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, check the ego at the door, always interested in learning and innovating, unafraid to take action
- Experience marketing to government and/or solid waste/recycling industry is a plus
Generic cover letters will be disregarded and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈