Senior Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment tech platforms in the world, connecting the entire partnership ecosystem through the most comprehensive and valuable marketing and sales data available anywhere.
With over 1,000 partnerships across sports, music, media, brands and agencies and executives located across 75+ cities worldwide, SponsorUnited was one of the first fully-distributed organizations in sports & entertainment.
Sr. Marketing Manager
SponsorUnited looking to expand its Marketing team with a dynamic, creative, and results focused, Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Oversee strategy and execution of content calendar including all content creation and social media plans.
- Oversee, track, and report results of all company marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for brand management including developing and measuring against marketing KPIs
- Serve as a liaison between the sale and marketing teams and develop and oversee the design and production of promotional materials, such as website and other marketing/sales collateral
- Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase teams effectiveness against marketing goals.
- Manage all company agency relationships and workstreams
- Develop and manage company strategy and attendance and industry events such as trade shows, conferences, speaking engagements
- 3-5 years marketing and project management experience.
- Ability to work in a 100% remote, virtual environment
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience managing cross functional teams and agencies
- Track record of managing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience managing projects including content calendars and creative development
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈