Senior Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Location: Remote Friendly. Headquarters in New England.
Hi! We're The Wanderlust Group an outdoor technology company comprised of Dockwa, Marinas.com and Campouts.com. Put simply, we believe the world would be a better place if people were able to spend more time outdoors connected to nature and each other. We build technology to make those experiences more accessible, affordable and enjoyable for all backgrounds.
At The Wanderlust Group, you'll be an integral part of a small team, able to make an immediate impact and work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people anywhere. We believe that a great culture enables great teams to do incredible things.
We are searching for someone to lead our marketing strategy targeting marinas and campgrounds. This is a high-impact role built for someone who likes having their hands in the full end-to-end strategy for an audience. In this role you'll run the acquisition, sales enablement and customer marketing strategies for our audience of Marinas - expanding into campgrounds over the coming year.
In this role, you'll:
- Develop an inbound marketing funnel, using content and resources to attract leads.
- Use data to optimize conversion paths and drive demo requests
- Support our sales team with collateral and narratives where needed.
- Launch new features to our marina customers and leads.
- Support our success team with collateral and narratives where needed.
Ideal candidate description:
We think the best candidates will have a mix of the following skills and traits. However, do not be ruled by the bullet points - if you are lacking on experience in one of these areas but still feel like a strong fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply:
- You have a desire to run end-to-end strategies. We have a ton of respect for specialists, but this role needs someone who is versatile and can see the big picture.
- You have experience driving demand. Whether it was for a product launch or a monthly MQL goal, we need someone who has a track record of bringing in leads.
- You admire your peers in sales and customer success. This role only works if you've got an appreciation for the work those teams do and the challenges they face.
- You have experience using HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Intercom. These are the tools you'll use most heavily in this role so prior experience would be ideal.
- You are comfortable setting goals, interpreting data, and reporting on your impact.
Working at Wanderlust
The Wanderlust Group is a unique company. A hybrid B2B and B2C business, we connect boaters to marinas and campers to campgrounds. Because we believe in the value of putting screens down and getting outside, the entire company practices offline Mondays. Spend your Mondays hiking, thinking, reading, sailing. It doesn't matter as long as you're not emailing or in meetings. We also care a lot about the marinas and campgrounds we serve. They are often small businesses playing an important role in the local economy around them. That dedication carries through our work. Finally, because we are wanderers at heart, this position is open to remote candidates.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈