Senior Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Wavo.me is a rapidly-expanding global media and analytics technology company with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Wavo’s clients include over one hundred top music destinations and advertisers such as Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner Music Group, Live Nation, CAA, WME and Apple Music, and has been consistently ranked as one of the fastest-growing startups in Canada.
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our growing team! This person will lead growth and engagement initiatives; and play a key role in the development and execution of Wavo’s marketing & advertising strategy.
- Lead marketing strategy and roadmap of initiatives working with the senior leadership team;
- Drive qualified traffic and leads to support Wavo's growth objectives;
- Manage all marketing efforts including digital marketing, communications & PR, trade marketing, social media, conferences, B2B marketing and content marketing;
- Manage budget allocation processes, in partnership with other leaders to balance short-term financial goals with long-term investments;
- Lead weekly and monthly reporting for all marketing channels;
- Manage audience targeting strategy and segmentation efforts;
- Deliver on leads and marketing targets by constructing a robust funnel;
- Work with the sales function to ensure new leads acquired drive desired outcome;
- Partner with creative and sales on the development of channel-specific campaigns and creative assets to maximize marketing goals and drive return on investment;
- Act as they key day-to-day contact with external stakeholder, agencies and publishers to ensure appropriate prioritization and proactively keep ahead of timelines, deliverables, and communications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing with strength in digital marketing;
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field;
- Experience scaling a digital marketing budget;
- Experience working with paid online marketing channels - Facebook, Instagram, Google, Native Advertising, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Affiliates, SEO, etc;
- Experience in the Software as a service, Enterprise software and technology sector;
- Experience managing a team and external stakeholders;
- Great analytics and data analysis skills;
- Proficiency in business applications including Powerpoint, Excel and Google docs;
- Experience in email marketing and newsletters is a plus;
- Experience working for a fast growth start-up company is a plus.
- Competitive compensation based on experience;
- Competitive Equity;
- Group health and dental insurance plan;
- Flexible hours and vacation;
- A dynamic work environment;
- The opportunity to play a key role in the success of a high potential product;
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing/advertising, and technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈