Senior Marketing Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Paysend is a FinTech company looking to change the way that money is moved around the world. Over the past three years we’ve grown quickly, amassing 2 million customers in over 90 countries, and we are one of the fastest growing money transfer companies in the industry, with over 4,000 new customers per day. We’re looking for a superstar Senior Marketing Manager to help drive our growth in the US, as well as globally.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile Direct marketing expert - someone who knows how to acquire customers via digital channels. We want you to understand and initiate campaigns to engage existing and potential customers to get them sending money using Paysend.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager include tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity and partner bank requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing strategies and tactics to spread the word about our company and driving qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Having a thorough understand of the science behind the campaigns, the metrics, testing, optimization and the true cost of each campaign down to net customer acquisition cost.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Participating in preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
- Analysing consumer behaviour and adjusting email and advertising campaigns accordingly
What we’re looking for:
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Strong and demonstrable skills in the follow: PPC, SEO, SEM, Social Media and Influencer marketing
Demonstrated success identifying, communicating and acquiring different immigrant groups effectively
Experience working in a regulated environment
Strong partner relations and management experience preferably with a US Bank.
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing cam paigns that engage, educate and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Excellent communicator, orally and written.
Positive and flexible attitude to work particularly new initiatives
Diplomatic in meeting and working with people, good cultural awareness
Understanding and commitment to equal opportunities
Capable of developing and maintaining strong client relationships
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, highly organised
Must be eligible to work within the US
Paysend was born in April 2017 with the vision to change the way people manage their everyday finances. We were the first fintech company to introduce a global card-to-card transfers to connect 12 billion cards issued by international payment systems: Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes. Now with over 2.4 million customers sending money to over 90 countries and a 4.8/5 Trustpilot score, Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted online money transfer services in the world.
We’re looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and will add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners, and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, their minds and their creativity.
In the fast paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but our innovation strategy is promising and exciting. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈