Senior Marketing Consultant
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products.
We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a top Salesforce Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country and now we are expanding into the United Kingdom! We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Senior Marketing Consultant works directly with our international clients to develop impactful, next-level digital marketing strategies. This consultative position is primarily focused on business analytics and KPIs to align to company strategy & goals, best practices, and ongoing optimization efforts. This role will be responsible for helping our clients learn and best utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud products and measuring success through Datorama, Google Analytics, and other marketing analytics tools. Ideal candidates will have strong consultative backgrounds and proven success working with brands both large and small.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and opportunities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies according to objectives and budget
- Perform gap analyses to determine areas of opportunity and growth
- Provide senior-level strategic advice for all aspects of digital marketing including email strategy, journey development, campaign analysis, and content recommendations
- Execute strategic tasks and monitor outcomes
- Work to aid the continual development of the Strategic Consulting practice
- Approximately 25%-40% travel required
- Perform other duties required and assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or relevant experience
- 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Must be able to work most mornings starting at 6:00 am Eastern in support of UK clients
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insight
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing programs and technologies (Paid Media, Email, Social)
- Advanced degree and/or additional Marketing Certifications
- Analytics software experience with Google Analytics, Datorama, Tableau, SQL preferred
- Prior experience assisting sales in closing deals of strategic services
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of business analytics
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing industry including content strategy, email deliverability, online user experience, as well as familiarity with the email service provider industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate and monitor projects and tasks
- Excellent client-facing skills; a communications style and work style that engages the client collaboratively and creates a positive client experience
- Ability to work in an energetic and creative environment and engage effectively with diverse personalities
- Strong knowledge of relational database technology, specifically as it relates to Customer data (ie: web analytics, CRM, Microsoft Access, and Profile data)
- Strong knowledge of Interactive Marketing Channels (ie: SEO, SEM, PPC, Ad Management, etc.) as well as the Marketing Cloud channels (email, mobile, social, sites)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including onsite presentation experience to large groups and C-level marketers
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈