Senior Marketing Campaign Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are
500 Startups is a venture capital firm on a mission to discover and back the world’s most talented entrepreneurs, help them create successful companies at scale, and build thriving global ecosystems. It is one of the most active venture capital firms in the world.
Since its inception in Silicon Valley, 500 Startups has invested in over 2,400 companies via its 5 global funds and 16 thematic funds dedicated to either specific geographic markets or verticals. Its 100+ team members are located in as many as 20 countries around the world in order to support the 500 Startups global portfolio of investments which spans more than 75 countries.
Beyond providing seed capital, 500 supports startups via their Seed Accelerator Programs which emphasize digital marketing, customer acquisition, lean startup practices, and fundraising for pre-Seed companies. 500 Startups further contributes to the development of innovation ecosystems by supporting startups and investors through educational programs, events, conferences, and partnerships with corporations and governments around the world.
What We Need
500 Startups is seeking a Senior Marketing Campaign Manager to develop, implement, and execute programs that deepen engagement with audiences of strategic importance. This role will lead investor-focused campaign strategy and execution, working cross-functionally, monitoring and optimizing for customer discovery opportunities, and evolving content and strategies to help build relationships and gather insights.
Candidates must operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical level, spearheading campaigns from email or webinar to lead qualification globally.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Contribute to, and execute on, multi-channel marketing programs for 500 Startups. This could include content development, digital and email marketing, events, and social media.
- Work collaboratively with consulting, advisory and investment teams to identify the levers to meet growth targets and increase lead progression.
- Assemble, execute, and communicate the marketing campaign plan.
- Run campaign calendar that delivers a steady cadence of programs, new research and content assets, and events promoted across channels.
- Analyze and communicate program performance to key stakeholders, including marketing leadership and sales, and work to optimize those programs.
- Effectively measure progress towards lead metrics, penetration of targeted accounts, and optimize efforts to achieve goals.
- Help map customer journeys through all available channels and work with marketing and business development teams to implement programs that better meet each of our target personas with the content they most need.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 5+ years’ professional experience in marketing at a venture capital / private equity firm or asset manager is a plus.
- Proven experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns and programs.
- Hands-on self-starter who can lead and execute multiple marketing initiatives independently.
- Exceptional project and program management skills enabling you to balance multiple deadlines to deliver campaign objectives.
- Thought leadership campaign conceptualization, promotion, and coordination.
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing systems (eg HubSpot, Google Analytics, WordPress, etc) and experience developing web, email, and social media campaigns.
- Unlimited PTO, plus Holidays
- Eligibility to participate in Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Eligibility to participate in the 401(k) Plan
- The opportunity to work with phenomenal people around the world!
We're always looking for humble, sharp, and creative folks to join the 500 Startups team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
500 Startups is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Employment decisions at 500 Startups are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. 500 Startups encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈