Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Lasting, our mission is to give every couple a simple way to build and maintain a healthy relationship. We help people love the most important person in their life more deeply. That's our app, and we're sticking to it.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Performance Marketing to join Lasting, a high-growth startup and new division at Talkspace. This role would report directly to the founder and SVP of Lasting.
We need a manager who loves to think big and strategically, but who also loves to be in the trenches and directly execute our user acquisition strategy. This is a role for someone who wants to help create something big and important for the world and isn’t phased by the amount of work it’s going to take.
Both analytical and imaginative, the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing will be responsible for building and championing a diversified, high-ROI user acquisition strategy for Lasting. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Lasting from Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Develop the entire user acquisition strategy. Ownership over the acquisition budget.
- Create, execute, test, and iterate on paid ad campaigns, with specific importance on Facebook, Google, and Apple
- Champion performance analytics and reporting across the organization. Own and obsess over our CAC:LTV ratio. You’ll get dedicated engineering resources to help the team track the right metrics.
- Champion our advertising creative. Experiment with new photo, video, and multimedia creative directions.
- Experiment with and nurture brand new acquisition channels that we’ve never tried (and develop a rationale for stopping the experiments or investing more into them).
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering, and Marketing team to optimize conversion flows and user acquisition tactics.
- Develop and own our SEO strategy and figure out how to drive sales via our relationship content.
- Educate the team about what you’re learning about our users and what resonates with them. We are a user-centric company, where all innovation is driven by what we learn about our users.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and outside-in thinking on best and evolving practices, and ensure the team is constantly at the edge of the newest high-potential opportunities, tools, and systems.
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing with direct, hands-on experience managing paid media (search, display, social), either at an agency or in-house
- A good understanding of the D2C consumer subscription market
- Deep understanding and experience across performance marketing channels, demonstrating depth and breadth of strategic and tactical knowledge of how different performance marketing channels can drive customer and business goals
- Deep understanding of performance metrics, including CPI, CAC, LTV, ROAS, etc.
- A passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Experience working closely with product and engineering to develop tools and strategies to maximize performance
- Organized and structured, ability to reliably deliver on plans and forecasts
- Results-oriented with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must
- Superb written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to execute in a fast paced environment
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Appsflyer or Braze is a plus
Why Lasting from Talkspace?
Lasting from Talkspace is a relationship counseling company and creator of the #1 relationship health app, as seen on The Today Show, Good Morning America, and many more. Our product helps millions of couples nurture and repair their emotional connection.
In light of America’s 45% divorce rate, we believe that relationships are one of the most important and pressing issues of our time. Consider the following:
- Research has shown that relationships are as vital to your overall health as diet and exercise. People in healthy relationships live 10 years longer on average, and marriages in distress can lead to a variety of physical health issues;
- The key factor in lifelong happiness and satisfaction is maintaining long-term, healthy relationships;
- Most importantly, the leading factor in the cognitive, emotional, and social development of children (and the future generation) is relationships (i.e. the emotional connection between the two parents).
Lasting is a scrappy startup trying to solve difficult problems, sprint quickly, and scale its service globally to help build and maintain relationships everywhere. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
Lasting from Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Lasting from Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈