(Senior) Manager of Demand Generation
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The Senior Manager, Demand Generation will be a critical leader responsible for growing a successful demand generation program: accelerating sales pipeline, increasing the effectiveness of our conversion funnel, and driving revenue.
This is an opportunity to grow a demand generation function from the ground up and make a huge impact for a growing company. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing and executing on results oriented B2B marketing programs with a focus on ABM in the Fortune 500.
This role requires someone who is equally strong at strategy and planning, as well as hands-on execution with a track record of experimentation and results.
- Define Abstract’s demand generation program from the ground up, driving strategy and execution for campaigns across channels optimizing towards revenue
- Develop, test and set the outbound strategy that achieves pipeline and revenue targets by determining the marketing mix and campaigns, execute campaigns, track performance, and continually optimize to maximize funnel identified and self managed KPIs
- Continuously test, measure, and improve campaigns and growth channels. Help set the foundation for measuring and optimizing marketing performance.’
- Closely partner with the Sales Development team to ensure strategic alignment.
- Establish a set of shared KPIs with sales and ensure marketing meets its part of the agreement
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey.
- Own metrics and reporting for all digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics, to the various audiences including executives and sales leadership.
- Hire and manage a small team of marketers alongside a network of agency partners to help execute on programmatic efforts
- 5-7+ years of experience in high-velocity demand gen in a SaaS company with Enterprise customers
- 3+ years developing, executing strategic B2B demand generation and ABM programs in a B2B, SaaS and Enterprise environment.
- Experiencing building and launching new outbound channels from ground up and successfully scaling them.
- A track record of building strong partnerships with sales teams
- Analytical data-driven mindset.
- Deep knowledge of A/B testing, conversion optimization, and performance analytics
- Proven track record of exceeding business targets including establishing and surpassing monthly quotas, prospecting goals, and new opportunities
- Experience working in a CRM and sales enablement tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
Abstract is fully-remote (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈