Senior Growth Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The Senior Growth Manager will work with executive leadership to develop and deploy a future-forward marketing strategy for Safesite. The role will facilitate brand strategy, digital marketing, and customer acquisition efforts across Safesite’s communications channels, including website, email automation, social media campaigns, review platforms, marketing partners, and more. The Senior Growth Manager will also train, supervise, and bring out the best in members of the Growth team, including our Content Marketing Manager.
By capturing critical safety and risk data from the frontline workers in high-risk class codes, Safesite is able to accurately predict and help customers prevent workplace injuries. 4,000 US companies use the Safesite app and desktop portal on a daily basis to facilitate OSHA compliance activities, drive safety engagement, and dramatically reduce incidents and claim frequency. Safesite brings an advanced digital solution to the traditional loss control model.
Check out our website here
- Keeps Safesite on the leading edge of safety management platforms through a unified multi-channel marketing approach
- Supports sales efforts through the creation of branded decks, one-pagers, emails, and drip campaigns
- Seeks to understand the needs of the Safesite audience. Educate, empower, and engage to consistently add unique value to our audience
- Develops and deploys review generation processes and campaigns
- Monitors company ratings and reputation on software rating platforms and social media
- Ensures branding is consistent across all marketing, sales, and customer success channels
- Collaborates with Success and Product teams to better understand the customer and product value. Communicates the vision of marketing campaigns to Product/Success
- Manages and deploys a content strategy based on keyword, audience, and product opportunities.
- Develops reliable marketing systems that can scale with the growth of the company
- Works with marketing staff at our sister company, Foresight, to ensure Safesite is accurately represented and maintain a unified approach
- Leads the development and design of marketing resources
- Manages the deployment of marketing campaigns and measures results
- Edits outgoing content for consistency, simplicity, and brand personality
- Works with our design and development team to improve the Safesite website performance and design
- Works with our SEM/ASM manager to support ongoing campaigns with creative
- Supports the goals of PR, paid media, etc. campaigns with strategic and editorial supervision
- Oversees and meets regularly with direct reports. Helps reports set short-, mid-, and long- term goals and follows up with progress.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional marketing experience, including at least 3 years in a management position
- Demonstrated growth marketing results; for example, marketing-driven growth of MRR, search traffic, leads, new customers, etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize
- Able to manage multiple time-critical projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to confidently pitch ideas to executive leadership and work cross-functionally with department heads
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working at startups a plus!
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈