Senior Growth Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Interested in joining a start-up that champions independent vintage furniture design? A company where "Sustainability" is not just a marketing term - but something that’s at the heart of the business model.
Vinterior is on a mission to become the most loved brand for vintage-lovers across the globe. In less than five years, we have become the leading vintage marketplace in the UK. With a community of over 1,800 vintage sellers that power 180,000 vintage products on the platform. We work only with selected professional sellers to ensure that our customers - both consumer and trade - can find products that match the values that matter to us: character, a passion for craftsmanship and an obsession for delivering exceptional customer service
With the backing of top-tier investors, we are on a mission for growth. As part of this mission, we're looking for a Growth Analyst that shares our values and can deliver on the following:
- Measuring and driving impact: You will be expected to become a thought partner for the Growth Marketing team, helping to identify growth and optimisation opportunities using various data sources and analytical techniques. This includes owning the marketing data pipeline and developing and implementing consistent measurement techniques around complex topics like ROI, attribution, LTV, and incrementality.
- Customer profiling and segmentation: You will collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits, and needs to identify market potential better, factors influencing demand, and better define buyer segments.
- Reporting and BAU: You will work closely with our engineering team to implement new tools and tracking across our digital ecosystem. You will help surface this data in our self-service BI tool Looker, train the team in new team-specific Looker functionality, support the team in tracking and analysing key trading and performance indicators
- Channel support: You will help our Paid, CRM, and SEO teams design and test campaigns, and conduct post-campaign analysis to identify opportunities and optimise performance. Post-campaign analysis may include setting up dashboards, user behaviour deep dives, and comparison of test and control groups, including multivariate analysis.
- Data and insights champion: you will become a key point of contact for our Growth Marketing team and wider business for all things data, and you will engage with various stakeholders across the business to ensure decisions are as data-driven as possible
Here is a link to our mission, purpose and values.
Please make sure you share all of them before applying as it is crucial for us to ensure everyone on the team upholds our values. Please note that it will be a big part of the discussion in our interview process.
- Proven track record as an analyst (~5 years), ideally with previous experience in a digital marketplace
- An analytical mind with great problem solving skills and a passion for data
- Strong commercial awareness and a proactive attitude to make a difference and drive impact
- Strong proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large, complex and sometimes fragmented datasets
- Strong understanding of at least one digital channel: search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), or paid social and familiarity with associated tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience building and using complex user attribution and marketing mix models to understanding marketing ROI
- Experience forecasting future trends through the use of data and predictive modelling
- The ability to communicate complex problems and analyses simply with a variety of stakeholders and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical colleagues
- A hunger to learn, natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail
- A strong sense of ownership and highly organised nature
- Familiarity with tools and platforms like Looker, BigQuery, GDS, GA, Ometria, Funnel, Snowplow, etc.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A clear pathway for progression should you exceed our expectations!
- We know that flexibility is important and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- 23 days holiday (on top of public holidays)
- Employee discount on products.
Our team is spread between the UK, France and Portugal. Being remote does not mean being isolated, we love doing social events and we communicate every day, so you will not feel alone!
We operate under British office times, if you are not based in the UK, we expect you to be fully available at these time.
We trust our team to work with full focus and have a stable internet connection.
No recruitment consultants, please. Visa Sponsorship not available.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈