Senior Global Product Marketer - Zebra
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
THIS ROLE CAN BE REMOTE WITHIN THE US.
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
The Senior Global Product Marketer will lead development of a product marketing strategy for a segment of the Barcode Scanning portfolio. Execute against that strategy through vertical, field and channel marketing resources while building and maintaining a competitive advantage
Working with a cross-functional team, the incumbent will develop, position, and message the go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and competitive analysis. Some responsibilities will include strategic planning, providing valuable input regarding the market and engage in product management functions for the portfolio.
- Own product reinvigorate, refresh and retire programs, working collaboratively with the marketing team based on quarterly business results reported by product management team and pipeline reports
- Accountable for activation of global product marketing sourced content
- Drive sales enablement and demand creation programs
- Monitor and drive organizational response to primary competitors' regional marketing campaigns, messaging, etc.
- Lead marketing participation on product launch calls (global and regional) to ensure regional GTM readiness from a marketing perspective
- Manage promotional, incentive and rebate strategy in region as part of a holistic GTM plan to accelerate pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+years of product marketing and/or comparable product management, development experience
- Demonstrated whole lifecycle product marketing experience, from NPI to EOL
- Understanding of holistic go-to-market readiness, especially readiness of different channels for the portfolio at large
- Ability to thrive in matrixed organization environment
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrated willingness to actively participate with vertical marketing teams
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [email protected]
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/eeoisthelawposter.pdf.
The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here: https://www.zebra.com/content/dam/zebra/compliance/ginasupplement.pdf.
Zebra is a federal contractor and is committed to an alcohol and drug free workplace. As a result, all U.S. based employees are subject to the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy and Procedure.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈