Senior Director of Product Marketing
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Finite State, our mission is to protect the devices that power our modern lives by illuminating the vulnerabilities and threats within their complex software supply chains. We do this by leveraging massive data analysis to provide transparency to device manufacturers and their customers - enabling them to understand and mitigate their risks before they are compromised.
The senior director of product marketing will craft messaging around the significance of connected device product security and its value proposition within cybersecurity to drive awareness, help build Finite State’s position as a market leader for enterprise customers, and grow our market share. You will provide buyer insights from customers and prospects (Win/Loss analysis) and identify market opportunities based on macro trends and competition. Reporting to the EVP of Marketing, you will function as a subject matter expert that thrives in high-impact, high-visibility roles that include strategy, execution, and everything in between.
The Senior Director of Product Marketing will drive:
- Product messaging and positioning
- Go to Market product launches
- Sales enablement
- Pricing (in partnership with Sales)
- Competitive analysis, and
- All relevant aspects of product marketing of Finite State to enterprise security customers.
- Develop Go-to-Market motions and the associated messaging, and positioning to more to gain mindshare among Product Security Officers and their teams
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our buyers and users (personas) and what drives urgency
- Leverage your deep understanding of enterprise software security market dynamics to develop internal competitive intelligence, collateral, and sales enablement that differentiates Finite State’s offerings
- Ensure our sales and sales channels teams are equipped with the right hands-on training and content
- Work with sales to win flywheel logos through the sales cycle and generate customer stories to fuel more business
- Partner with the demand generation team to develop assets/content and execute on effective acquisition strategies.
- Represent Finite State at online events and in-person events (once they restart)
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in cybersecurity (Software security, Application security, DevOps, DevSecOps and agile methodologies experience a plus).
- High level of technical acumen, as demonstrated by a B.S. in Computer Science, EECS or another technical field, or evidence of extensive on-the-job or self-education.
- MBA a plus.
- Proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom line impact.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) desired.
- Experience working closely with B2B / enterprise Go-to-Market teams including playbook rollouts.
- Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency with data - including working with analytics when making recommendations
About Finite State
Built on two decades of cybersecurity experience serving the Fortune 50 and the U.S. Intelligence Community, our team of experts understands the hidden risks in today’s enterprise networks, where IoT vulnerabilities are quickly becoming the entry point of choice for cyber attacks.
Finite State gives cyber defenders a tactical advantage by identifying the devices running on the network and proactively analyzing firmware buried inside the IoT devices for hidden vulnerabilities. We have a sense of duty to protect the critical infrastructure we rely on including medical devices, power grids and telecommunication networks. We were founded in 2017 in Columbus, Ohio.
At Finite State, we are dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salary, equity, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability and life-insurance), 401k plan and unlimited PTO, because we believe it is important to unplug and recharge.
Come help us solve one of the biggest problems in cyber security!
Finite State is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Finite State prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Finite State conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈