Senior Digital Producer, eCommerce
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Avex is a New York City based eCommerce design, development & optimization agency. We partner with brands ranging from high-growth DTC to enterprise level. Over the years we’ve worked amazing companies such as: KITH, Hugo Boss, Undefeated, Rumpl, HAUS, O'Neill, Serta Simmons Bedding, Badgley Mischka and many others.
We're a growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-com strategists. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and eCommerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team. We believe that our work should not only produce amazing results for our clients, but that it should also be fun and rewarding. Avex believes in a strong work-life balance, not just churning out projects.
Ok, we'll stop bragging...Let's talk about you!
About this role:
The eCommerce Producer role is a hybrid producer, project manager and project lead role. You will be responsible for the implementation of eCommerce strategies, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will take complete ownership over the project lifecycle and take large scale projects to launch. You will work directly with our clients, as well as our design, development and production team to oversee the successful launch of Shopify Plus websites for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands.
- Take complete ownership over discovery and project lifecycle.
- Ensure that eCommerce projects are delivered on-time, within budget and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Assist with scoping development and design phases.
- Properly plan resources for full build projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clientele and understand their needs.
- Work alongside Director of Operations & CEO to create project briefs and strategies.
- Conduct research and collect data about our clients and their industry.
- Communicate strategy, project scope and client feedback to designers, producers, contractors, partners and developers.
- Review deliverables with internal team and present to clients.
- Identify when client feedback is out-of-scope and how to proceed.
- Attend client meetings and phone calls to completely understand their needs.
- Request assets from clients or other parties.
- Collaborate with and coordinate with in-house designers, developers, strategists and freelancers
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- At least 3+ years agency, eCommerce and/or project management / producer experience.
- Shopify knowledge a MUST.
- Experience scoping development projects
- Experience with client facing responsibilities
- Know how to “talk the talk” with designers and developers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Project Planning & Task Management
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to handle several projects at once.
- Proficient in Google Apps such as Docs & Sheets
- Experience with Monday, Basecamp, Slack or other project management software.
- Good sense of design.
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify Plus experience
- Experience overseeing full eCommerce builds from design to development
- Experience with migrating eCommerce stores
- Headless knowledge
- Account Management experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners (Remote / In-person TBD)
- Atena Healthcare
- CitiBike Membership
- Perks and discounts
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more at: https://avexdesigns.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈