Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Indonesia
Are you an experienced digital marketer who's excited to help other people improve their lives through education, more specifically unconventional education that focuses on the students' career success? If the answer is yes, this would be something interesting for you.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, you will manage accounts and marketing performance of clients from a diverse range of industries such as F&B, Property, E-commerce, education, and many more. Together with Digital Marketing Project Officers, you will mentor RevoU students to work on your client's project. You will be helping our students prepare their portfolios and gain real experience from the projects before they work for the company.
The position is perfectly suited for individuals with 1-4 years of work in digital marketing from either digital marketing agencies, startups, or top consulting firms.
Come join us if you are an individual with high curiosity, as we are going to try out many plans, launch new initiatives, and explore new tools to make sure we're continually improving every process. And the passion to coach students to be successful in becoming a digital marketing strategist (just like YOU!)
Education is a socio-economic escalator that can transform lives. If you seek a legacy of social impact, join us on the ground floor as a primary force to revolutionize education for millions of people!
Support client success
- Together with our business development team, you will participate in technical discussions for future clients and assess qualified clients to join our RevoU Labs program, and understand clients' marketing goals.
- Together with project officers and students you will develop marketing strategies, present initial strategies to the client, create performance reports, and ensure the success of RevoU clients projects
- Be responsible for any technical setup, troubleshooting, budgeting, timeline, to ensure campaigns are tracked accordingly. Oversee the execution of the campaign to run smoothly.
Support student's success
- Work with project officers to ensure our students upskill their digital marketing expertise by teaching the necessary skills (data analytics, communication, other technical skills), monitor reporting & optimization strategies. Conduct roleplay sessions with students before meeting clients.
- Collaborate with RevoU internal teams such as career placement teams, finance, business operations, and faculty to improve the learning experience and hireability of students.
- Have a track record of managing campaigns from various industries (strong bonus points if you have experience in working at a digital marketing agency)
- Have proven technical expertise in Social Media Ads, Google Ads, and Marketing Analytics
- Have a general knowledge of SEO, Content Marketing, and social media organic marketing concepts
- Growth mindset - willingness to learn and improve. You are unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
- Data-driven mindset and proven ability to perform relevant data analyses, draw key insights, and use data to form and execute a strategy
- Experience working in a high-paced environment that iterates on weekly or monthly cycles rather than a semester or annual cycles
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing our students succeeding in their career: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
Our first promise - the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge. You will witness the rapid scaling of our organization from just a few of us (we are still a relatively small team of 30 people) to hundreds of incredibly talented and diverse people in the months and years to come.
The second promise - a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It's our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone's work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder's thoughts on these topics
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priority in one's life and that today's job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
These are the 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup' benefits: flexible and remote working environment, an attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well.
But don't join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Indonesia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈