Senior Digital Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Own acquisition and remarketing through digital channels, including search, paid social, referral and display.
- Manage creative marketing material development for all digital campaigns (web content, landing pages, ads, copy).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align strategy and tactics across digital channels.
- Measure, track, and optimize on channel and program performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs.
- Present key learnings weekly, monthly and quarterly to executive leadership.
- Constantly test new strategies to scale campaigns and improve return on marketing investment.
- Present test results to the marketing team on a bi-weekly basis to share key findings that may impact messaging, branding, and product development.
- Manage budgets and platform mix to achieve volume and efficiency goals.
- Promote growth through new targeting and bidding improvements, using data to find new profitable segments, and testing into new platforms, channels, and ad units.
- Monitor and report on website performance, page speeds, schema validation, HTML status codes.
- Work cross functionally to improve site speed and user experience.
- Perform regular keyword research and report on rankings.
- Minimum 5+ years performance-based digital marketing experience, including 3 years in a B2B SaaS company.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver both planned and in-the-moment content.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, ability to manage multiple and changing priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to balance solid strategic thinking and flawless execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- You take ownership, an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
- High degree of reliability and integrity; detail oriented.
- You are curious and keep up to date on new developments & best practices in digital marketing.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Optimizely, SEMrush, and native analytics in social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Proven success at developing and executing campaign launches.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈