Senior Digital Delivery Consultant / Business Analyst
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we're reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We're thinkers, we're creatives, we're technologists, and we're looking for people to join us on our journey.
The Digital Delivery Consultant is the subject matter expert on the organisation's eCommerce platforms and technologies, and will translate business requirements from client stakeholders into both functional and technical documentation to be used by the wider Solution Delivery team. In addition the ideal candidate will hav a passion for Project Delivery and as a "Consultant" be willing to combine responsibilities of that of a BA and PM to be able to service our customer base.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organisational and problem-solving skills, and a passion for applying their expertise to help companies take the next step in their digital transformation. They would also have a good practical knowledge of the Applications space, with a sound understanding of the SDLC.
- Facilitate and lead Functional Requirements Discovery Workshops
- Gather & Document Requirements
- Translate Business Requirements into User Stories
- Conduct BA deliverable quality reviews prior to sharing with clients;
- Create, review & co-ordinate approval of Functional & Development Specifications
- Scope & Document System Integrations
- Contribute to Solution Architecture
- Manage the Delivery of Projects alongside the project manager
- Analyse Trade-offs between Usability & Performance
- Ability to configure the platform alongside the technical team, if required
- Produce & Prioritise Test Cases
- Conduct Client Training
- Plan & Manage User Acceptance Testing
- Attend and lead Client Meetings
- Be the client go-to with regards to solution decisions and day-to-day decisions
- Comfortable raising risks & issues with the project manager
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Digital Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Implementation Consultant or Software SME highly advantageous
- (Preferred) 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience researching and writing excellent documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies)
- (Preferred) Relevant industry certification
- (Preferred) Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈