Senior Content Marketer / SEO Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
We are looking for quick thinking, fast-paced, driven individuals to join our team in a full time capacity to manage SEO and Content Marketing campaigns. You will be working closely with our growth teams in Sydney, using Zoom Video, Asana, Slack and G-Suite to communicate.
We have a wide range of clients who partner with us for their marketing campaigns through consulting and implementation, both as a stand-alone Content Marketing and SEO service and as part of our Fluid Marketing offering.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Innovate, create and manage Content Marketing strategies for clients
- Identify and research the priority Keywords and areas of opportunities for businesses
- Review, audit and prioritise areas to improve onsite and technical SEO improvements
- Manage the content strategy including blog articles and web copy
- Identify opportunities to build brand visibility and backlinks
- Prepare insights and Reporting using Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMRush
- Innovate and research new opportunities and strategies that can be leveraged for your portfolio of clients
- Be the principal point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building relationships with them and becoming entrenched in their business so we grow with them
- Continuously learn from an incredible team of successful marketers, entrepreneurs, leaders & mentors.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Excellent internal + external communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- An eye for detail
- Ability to take on responsibilities
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities.
- Freedom to run with your own ideas, and help to grow and innovate on the SEO and content marketing service offering
- Hands on collaboration with our company, in wider creative brainstorming sessions
- A fun, collaborative environment that promotes and inspires creative problem solving + thinking
- Remote working setup
You will be working within a 'growth team' of seasoned digital professionals, with the flexibility of working from home while being challenged in all the right ways.
Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
Are you up for it?
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈