Senior App Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: United Arab Emirates
Vezeeta is a global digital healthcare powerhouse that serves and empowers patients in every step of their healthcare journey by tapping into the power of data and knowledge. We are trusted by patients, healthcare providers, and medical industry leaders to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality around the globe. Currently serving more than 6 million patients across 6 countries, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book, and review the best doctors and medical services in just one minute.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded, forward-thinking individuals - with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions, and can add to our positive culture, we’d love to hear from you.
As a fundamental member of the Performance Marketing team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as work at the forefront of the health-tech industry. You will be working closely with the Performance Marketing Director with the goal of improving and growing the App Performance Marketing program's return on investment. With the ambition to develop it and consolidate it among the most sophisticated and innovative in the industry.
- Act as the App Performance Marketing point of contact in the team, working very closely with the Performance Marketing Director
- Pushing forward the transition of the Performance Marketing activities focusing from Web to App
- Owning a global view of Performance Marketing App activities across Markets, Products, and Channels
- Define best practices for App Performance marketing channels and ensure proper implementation is consistent across the board, working closely with Performance Marketing team members
- In charge of setting up a testing strategy for new channels coordinating and working together with other team members managing Markets and/or Products line
- Support and train other team members on App Marketing topics, being Performance Marketing related or App technical ones (ie. mobile attribution, tools)
- At least 4 years of relevant Marketing experience in fast-paced Digital organizations, ideally startup App mostly / App only
- Very strong knowledge of Mobile App Marketing acquisition (especially) and re-engagement strategies and tactics
- Solid experience managing hands-on Media platform such as Google Ads, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, Mobile Ad Networks, Native advertising focusing on App installs and in-App conversion event
- Solid experience using Mobile Measurement Platforms, such as Appsflyer or Adjust
- Solid knowledge of tracking solutions (cookies, SDK, URL tagging) as well as familiarity with marketing attribution modeling, especially in App ecosystem
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (ex. Smartly, Make Me Reach, Kenshoo Apps)
- Strong analytical skills, very good at data analysis and data storytelling
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Comfortable in working with autonomy and ownership as well as with the direct team and in a cross-function environment
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are...
- Agile: You can live, adapt, and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job -- smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieves mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
At Vezeeta, we trust in the power of freedom, creativity, and flexibility, and strive to build an environment that allows you to be your best self.
- Health and Wellness
We offer a variety of comprehensive plans covering medical and dental needs for you and your family. An active lifestyle is a healthy life, and so we offer a number of virtual yoga, CrossFit, and meditative sessions to ensure your well-being.
- Flexible Hours
We are not a 9-5 company. Neither do we follow a traditional annual holiday policy. We believe in working smarter, not harder, and allowing employees to take time off, whenever and as much as they need.
- Productive Workspaces
All Vezeeta offices are designed with the team in mind, with many collaborative break-out spaces, with snack and coffee rooms functioning 24/7. You also have the freedom to stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes!
- Growth Opportunities
At Vezeeta, you’ll find an environment and structure that prioritizes your personal and professional ambitions to keep employee excellence rising. We offer a number of learning and development programs, along with performance reviews to ensure you achieve your best.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: United Arab Emirates.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈