Senior Account Manager, Performance Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
You will be the primary point of contact across digital performance, brand, and agency clients to grow revenue MoM across multiple Launch Potato brands and verticals. This is the right role for you if you thrive on creating quality relationships that last and have a passion for driving a business forward through consistent revenue growth.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Daily contact with clients to maximize revenue growth and ensure clear digital strategies are set
- Creating scalable advertiser service delivery processes that set, meet, and exceed efficiency metrics
- Maximizing profitability and scale for Launch Potato and client through a deep understanding of clients business, goals, and how Launch Potato solutions can achieve desired results
- Building strong relationships with key partners where we can create and execute larger strategic projects that are not status quo
- Decreasing time to go live by providing a seamless client onboarding experience, utilizing your close internal relationships with performance, product, and sales teams
- Optimize processes to ensure repeatability and efficiency, ultimately driving ROI
- Consistently analyzing data to ensure client success and proactively changing strategy based on findings
- Providing regular reporting to clients, internal teams, and leadership as frequently as daily, weekly, and monthly intervals
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 5 years experience as the main point of contact for clients in performance marketing, e-commerce, affiliate or lead generation
- Previous success building long term strategic partnerships through consistent communication and understanding of needs
- Expertise in maximizing client spend and revenue by creating strategies based on data that achieve client goals and objectives
- Ability to start as an individual contributor over time becoming a subject matter expert that leads by example
- Experience owning monthly billing reconciliation with reporting and clients, handling any chargeback or outstanding payment issues
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks or Performance Marketing and familiarity with tracking platforms
Extra points for:
- Managing and motivating direct reports, building a culture of success & recognition
- Advanced Excel capabilities: formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc
- Working knowledge of HTML
WHO ARE WE?
South Florida's fastest-growing media company leveraging data science and fun to build awesome, profitable digital brands and technologies. Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers.
Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work & Inc. Fastest Growing Company for the second time, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and Florida Trend Best Place to Work. While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work.
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈