Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Avvir is out to change the way we interact with the built environment. We create and continuously update a digital replica of buildings that serve as the building’s system of record. We do this by comparing the 3D design models (known as BIMs) that are created at the outset of a building’s construction to laser scans of the ever changing reality. During construction this enables stakeholders to identify construction errors and monitor progress in real time. And once a building is occupied, we enable that digital twin to serve as a platform for the internet of things, integrating data from hundreds of connected sensors in a common data environment.
We value and practice outcome over effort, common decency, passion for the work, and respect for personal lives. We are headquartered in New York City and have 19 employees. We have diverse backgrounds, encourage collaboration and teamwork, and cheer each other on. We work on an East Coast (US) schedule and are currently fully remote.
- In less than 12 months we’ve gone from $300k in ARR to $1.4m.
- We just completed a round of funding.
- Our current customers love us. We have negative churn (i.e. we grow within our customers) over the last 12 months.
Avvir is seeking an individual who enjoys applying their skills to improve internal business systems and communication. We are looking for someone who sees disconnected data and broken systems as opportunities. You will have a direct influence on the company by driving efficiencies, productivity, and visibility into the Revenue org’s data. This role will implement, maintain, and scale critical business systems including Salesforce but will also work with sales leaders to identify and improve funnel strategy and lead conversion. You will bring a keen understanding of how visibility into specific sales and marketing data at a SaaS company drives the strategy of the business, and an ability to quickly and clearly deliver the insights from the data. You are a good fit for this role if you are eager to join a fast growing, collaborative and inclusive team with an opportunity to build and connect internal systems for scale.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and Global Partnerships and has the opportunity to be based in New York City, or remotely in the US working East Coast hours.
- Setup, integrate, customize, administer and scale existing salesforce system
- Answer specific business questions by interpreting and modeling complex data, validating results, and communicating to senior management
- Create scalable lead qualification system
- Manage marketing, sales, and revenue data through salesforce.
- Manage internal sales and marketing software/data integrations
- Use internal data, market and competitor research, to help iterate sales strategy
- Report sales and campaign results via comprehensive reports and dashboards
- Organize and maintain sales and marketing collateral
- Identify steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles and maximize wins
- Train and enable the sales team with marketing campaigns and collateral
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing Operations, Business Operations, or Rev Ops as a Salesforce Systems Analyst
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce Administration experience
- You have previous experience managing key revenue systems such as Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders
- You have experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and SFDC Lightning framework
- You can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and workflow rules
- You have experience with SFDC data management tools, Microsoft Excel, JIRA, Visual Diagrams, SOQL queries, and Google Suite
- You have a business-first approach to building systems and applications. You care about the business impact of your technical work.
- Work experience as a Salesforce Systems Analyst within a B2B SaaS company.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the AEC industry
At Avvir we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Avvir values (Decency, Passion for the Work, Personal Life Matters, and Outcome over Effort ) but that enhance the lives of our team members. We offer a generous 5-week vacation policy with unlimited sick days, great health insurance plans, flexible work arrangements and equity options.
We also offer a meaningful place to put your talents to work, expand your job skills, and the ability to be a part of fundamentally changing the way construction is done. Plus you will get to work with some pretty cool people.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈