SaaS Product Manager
Integral Recruitment Ltd
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe only
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
SaaS Product Manager
Fully Remote (London-based client)
£45,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience (self-employed)
My client is an exciting tech start-up who has successfully developed an award-winning suite of SaaS tools used by thousands of digital marketers and agencies from around the world to help them manage their Google Ads campaigns.
Due to expansion, they are now seeking an experienced SaaS Product Manager to join their team on a long-term basis, to help drive and grow the business.
We are looking for a SaaS Product Manager with some knowledge of the digital market (including Google Ads and PPC marketing). Any experience of working with tech start-ups (SaaS) / growing organisations is very much of interest.
The SaaS Product Manager Role:
· You will play a senior role within the organisation, making key business decisions regarding customer acquisition and retention. This strategic role requires you to have leadership skills, be a great communicator, very organized and have an eye for detail when road mapping, planning and delivering on time and within budget.
· The successful candidate will have some knowledge / previous experience of PPC (pay-per-click) advertising, Google Ads (AdWords).
· You will used to be working hands-on to deliver products and technical solutions for platforms, translating technical low level solutions and taking products to market.
· You will use your understanding of the target market to prioritise the needs of the customers and influence the product positioning and the development process.
· It would be helpful if the successful candidate had some content writing experience, or was confident in their abilities to get involved in writing content for websites, product launches etc.
Ok, so over to you! Our ideal SaaS Product Manager will;
· Be ready to commit to a long-term, full-time role.
· Have experience of working with SaaS organisations - experience with tech start-ups and growing companies is of interest!
· Have experience with PPC and Google Ads.
· Have the ability to work remotely (but be based in UK or European time zone).
· Have some content writing experience, or the ability to do this.
· An incredibly high standard of the English language, both spoken and written, is essential.
· Have good business acumen and a genuine desire to play a key role in a growing company.
There is a huge amount of opportunity here to progress as the company grows, so it’s important that the successful candidate is business minded and is interested in playing a key role in all areas of a growing business. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈