Regional Marketing Manager – US West
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world-class curricula for grades PK-12, is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager – West to join our mission-driven team of professionals. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs over 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for strategizing and executing localized campaigns and events, as well as supporting the Sales Team’s curriculum reviews across an assigned sales region in the West sales region which includes Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Hawaii, and Alaska. The position will work very closely with the Regional Sales Director and Account Solutions Managers to plan the school year marketing calendar for the states of the region, including quarterly schedule of campaigns, that complement national lead generating and brand awareness campaigns.
- Create detailed regional marketing strategies and campaigns centered around the school year that aim at supporting revenue goals and are rooted in customer insights.
- Collaborate with the other regional marketing managers on national initiatives based on shared regional sales needs.
- Research state education policy and funding opportunities.
- Work with the regional sales team to plan go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Plan and execute state and regional campaigns with multiple touch points and activities to include but not limited to:
- Local events (educative happy hours, lunch & learns, regional education conferences, etc.).
- Email campaigns, including creating new campaigns and customizing national campaigns in HubSpot.
- Webinars, including doing limited editing work on webinar recordings.
- Regional conferences
- Track lead and opportunity achievement from campaigns to learn and improve our strategy and tactics.
- Analyze opportunity development to assist in forecasting and identify areas in need of remediation.
- Oversee the support of sales territories in curriculum reviews and state-level adoption reviews including creating landing pages in HubSpot to disseminate resources for reviews.
- Coordinate custom sample needs for large district reviews.
- Create customized collateral packets for large district reviews.
- Support state adoption caravans.
- Work with reps and managers to customize slide decks/talking points based on state or district strategy.
- Track and analyze data (e.g. Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot etc.) to gain insight into consumer behavior and apply findings in development of marketing initiatives.
- Support contact list development.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related subject.
- 1-3 years of direct experience with supporting a sales force and generating leads.
- Extensive experience with automation software; HubSpot or a similar marketing automation software,.
- Experience in marketing of education curriculum strongly preferred.
- Proven experience working across an organization and within functional teams to achieve shared objectives.
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to manage complex projects, juggle multiple priorities/stakeholders, and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
This position will be located within the Western region remotely.
- Excellent benefits package
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈