Project Manager - Marketing & Communications
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EU timezone
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our outstanding Marketing & Communications division. We’re looking for a driven individual with a willingness to get stuck in, a positive outlook and a record of delivering great work. You will be more excited by output than process, and enthusiastic and collaborative with a focus on delivering amazing work under challenging circumstances. You will understand technical concepts and systems, and have an eye for UI and design. More than anything, you want to learn and shake up the status quo to make things better.
IO has fantastic products and it is our job as a team to help them shine. We’re growing rapidly and have the ambition to produce best-in-class work. We work hard, don’t take ourselves too seriously, and are passionate about what we do and the difference we can make. We want to support you in your growth and the direction you wish to take in your career – you’ll be working with some exceptionally talented and friendly individuals who are always open to exploring new ways we can be better.
- Be the authoritative source of all delivery status information on your projects
- Be a proactive solution finder – positive and collaborative in your approach
- Act as the liaison between internal and external teams for delivery management
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Assist the Head of Delivery for Creative Services in identifying and fixing gaps in processes or skills
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budgets and timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Collate and present reports defining progress, problems and solutions
- Be a proactive participant in the project development process by proposing ideas and providing feedback.
- 5+ years agency experience is preferred – most projects are digital in nature but some exposure to film and events would be helpful
- Some experience of facilitating a collaborative and creative environment while working remotely would be ideal.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution for this role we are ideally searching for someone in the EU timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EU timezone.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈