Product Marketing Manager - Partners and Ecosystem
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
In today’s software-centric economy, speed is everything. The pressure to deliver more, faster, falls squarely on development teams. Sauce Labs accelerates software development by removing testing as a bottleneck. Our automated testing cloud ensures that the web and mobile applications people use everyday work flawlessly on any browser or device.
Before Sauce, testing took too long, it was tedious and expensive to maintain, and it took the focus off of innovation and shifted it to annoying infrastructure issues. With Sauce, innovators accelerate their software development cycles, improve quality, deploy with confidence and reduce costs. We call that continuous testing. But you’ll probably just call it awesome.
Sauce Labs is looking for an experienced and highly motivated product marketer to join our team and grow their career. Reporting to the director of product marketing, you will work with the channel sales, alliances and ecosystem teams and develop strong relationships with our strategic partners to create core messaging, along with supporting collateral that speaks to the joint value proposition. Using that core messaging, you will partner with the sales and marketing (both within Sauce and strategic partners) to deliver ongoing training and enablement, as well as drive the creation of joint marketing programs to drive adoption, leverage, conversion, amplify our messaging, and build pipeline.
This highly cross-functional role will require you to gain an understanding of the testing industry and how Sauce augments the products and services our partners provide, so that you can confidently lead outbound go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption, and ultimately revenue.
- Partner closely with Sauce Labs channel sales, alliances, ecosystem and marketing teams to craft effective go-to-market strategies for joint solutions through both channel sales and ecosystem partners.
- Work with go-to market and integration partners to develop messaging, and create materials that speak to the benefits of the joint solution (e.g. case studies, webinars, etc.)
- Be a central resource for internal and external audiences by enabling them with the training they need to help facilitate conversations with our partners about new and existing products and joint solutions.
- Identify paths to generate demand for Sauce Labs and our partners' joint solutions, and advise on strategies to drive interest and pipeline that align to larger marketing lead gen goals.
- Work with our partners in conjunction with demand generation to plan and execute joint marketing programs that drive measurable results, and communicate those results to key stakeholders.
- Maintain and optimize our PRM partner portal to ensure partners have access to relevant product materials, and can learn more about the Sauce Labs solution.
- Distill and surface partner feedback to product teams to inform the development of new and existing products and features.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years experience in marketing, product or partnerships
- Knowledge of basic product marketing tactics (e.g. product launches, integrated campaigns, sales enablement, etc.)
- Strong storyteller with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Experience in communicating to both senior executives and a technical audience
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask
- Keen ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- College degree required
- Understanding of the Continuous Testing or DevOps market a plus
- Understanding of the software tools ecosystem including GitHub, GitLab, and Atlassian is a significant plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈