Product Marketing Manager, Lifecycle
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Reporting to the Director of Customer Lifecycle and Product Marketing, this role works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other marketing stakeholders.
- Contribute to and drive the implementation of a customer lifecycle marketing model.
- Understand customer behaviors that trigger acquisition, adoption, growth and retention, and create marketing programs that increase customer lifetime value.
- Create, test, and iterate on messaging that inspires and drives results throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with the Data team to develop customer insights that inform marketing plans, using data to ensure the voice of the customer is present in product and marketing decisions.
- Gather and analyze market, customer, and competitive insights to inform product strategy and feature prioritization.
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive adoption and growth, identifying target audience priorities and collaborating across internal teams to execute.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and lead delivery across marketing channels.
- Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of marketing activities and channels, and establish best practices and share knowledge.
- Support ongoing product launches, with a focus on driving feature adoption.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS technology
- Deep technical product understanding and ability to learn new processes and methodologies
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across personas and audiences
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional capacity with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Action-oriented with the ability to drive projects forward
- Experience communicating product value through visual assets
- Demonstrated hands-on tactical execution experience
- Data driven with strong analytical skills, and the ability to distinguish between signal and noise
- Exceptional ROI tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working
- Flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience in design thinking and/or creative disciplines a plus
Abstract is fully-remote (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈