Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
For over 20 years, Trusted Shops has been inspiring trust within and beyond eCommerce by offering innovative software products and our renown shop certification.
Today over 25 million online shoppers are Trusted Shops members, enjoy a safer shopping experience and share their feedback with one of the over 30,000 shops and businesses across Europe that utilise our products. And we are just getting started.
For us great products always come with great UX. This is why we are looking for you: a passionate UX Content Manager (m/f/d) and creative storyteller with a relentless drive to write excellent copy.
You will be a member of our cross-functional product marketing team that serves our product development teams and owns the product marketing of our entire product portfolio.
You will among others be responsible for
- Develop product messaging that sets our products and services apart from others in the market and gives them a unique selling point.
- Craft compelling content for a variety of marketing channels - websites, blogs, landing pages, newsletters, white papers and webinars.
- Translate complex product details into simple, polished and engaging content specifically crafted to capture the attention of a technical B2B audience
- Enable sales and customer success teams, as well as key account and enterprise customers with compelling sales decks, solution briefs, competitive battlecards and other necessary sales enablement materials.
- Train and engage our internal sales and customer success teams, as well as key account and enterprise customers in understanding and using our products via
- Remote or in-person trainings
- Recorded or live webinars
- Product training videos
- Have in-depth knowledge of our target markets by following and analysing our industry and technology trends to better help position products and services
- Work with internal teams (product management, user experience, content writers, developers) to understand, communicate and emphasise the product benefits
- Update the company on new developments, features, and products through publications and presentations.
- You have at least two years of experience working with product marketing
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the latest trends in digital (e-commerce) marketing and practices
- You are tech-savvy marketer capable of understanding complex technical concepts and simplifying them for our customers and internal teams.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills (emails, Word documents, presentations, etc.), including experience working with technical and business audiences, familiarity with a variety of marketing channels and practices.
- You feel home in Powerpoint and Google Slides
- You are business fluent in German and English.
What we are offering:
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- Onsite or remote – you decide from where you work
- 30,5 days of holidays
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Independent and self-organized product teams with highly skilled people
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Health programme with sports courses and preventive measures (also remotely) and the possible addition of an extra day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈