Product Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Trafi builds software to help cities reach their sustainability goals by connecting public and private mobility options into a single joined-up network. Our products help travelers find > book > pay and ride the service that suits them best. Our sector is often called MaaS (Mobility as a Service).
Trafi is emerging as the leading supplier in this fast growing sector. We have services live in Berlin (Jelbi), Munich (MVGO), and Zurich (YUMUV), and more launching soon in 2 Latin American capital cities and the UK.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing & Communications team and help with our product positioning and strategy. This person will closely work with product and sales team to communicate on our product values across our different company channels. This person will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Develop our product messaging and positioning: develop key marketing messages that resonate with our clients and create positioning strategies and decks for new product launches.
- Be our clients' voice: work closely with product and sales to understand profiles/buyer personas and gain a deep understanding of the Trafi customer journey.
- Own and create product-led content: develop sales and product decks and other collateral, work with the content team to produce product-focused web copy, blog/social posts, one-pagers, push messages for our apps, etc.
- Coordinate: liaise with product teams to provide insights to marketing and sales, educate internal & external stakeholders on product benefits
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail
- Team player comfortable collaborating across multiple teams
- Highly growth and data-driven mindset
- Ability to translate technical information into digestible texts
- Understanding of digital sales and marketing tools
- Proactive, autonomous working style
- 4+ years experience in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Native-level English speaker, French or German or any other language is a +
- Proven ability to build strong and impactful decks and product presentations
- Digital native, a very good understanding of social media and ads campaign
- BA degree in marketing, engineering, or business
- Bonus: Previous experience in the mobility industry and design capabilities
- Stock options package - we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Budget to enhance your remote work experience, e.g. for furniture to improve your home office
- Budget for your learning and development
- Day-offs and budget for team-building activities
- Trafi is a remote-first company. However, we have offices in Berlin, Paris, London, and Vilnius where you are most welcome (subject to lockdowns of course).
- This position's salary range is 50,000-70,000 Eur gross per year.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈