Product Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Americas Only
Platform.sh is the end-to-end web platform for agile teams. We enable organizations to focus on what matters most to them–creating great experiences for their customers–instead of infrastructure. Whether they’ve got one site, or 1,000.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to contribute to the successful launch of new products, features, and services on both a strategic and operational level.
You will work closely with the head of product marketing, other marketing specialists, as well as our rapidly expanding international sales organization, and our product and engineering organization, to plan and execute the successful launch and growth of our product initiatives.
You’ll also drive the growth of existing product lines through enablement of our sales team, and collaboration with our product managers to understand competitors, market opportunities, and gaps in our own products.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to translate the strategic direction of the organization into direct execution of product-related content, market analysis, sales training, and partner enablement on a day to day basis.
- Product and feature launch
- Development of product and feature launch plans, with clear and measurable objectives
- Planning and execution of sales enablement activities
- Creation of launch materials, co-developed with product management, design, and content teams
- Sales enablement
- Development of selling tools and resources, with Design and Content teams, including competitive positioning documents (e.g. “battle cards”), calculators, landing pages, etc.
- Training of sales team on product features and benefits, positioning, and competition
- Product strategy
- Compilation and analysis of competitive intelligence
- Customer advocacy to influence product roadmap decision making
- Market sizing and analysis with the direction of the product and product marketing team
- Product growth
- Creation and evolution of source material for product/feature/solution sections of the Platform.sh Web site
- Contribution of content for blogs, webinars, demos, etc.
- Win/loss analysis, in cooperation with our product and sales leaders
- Data-driven recommendations for digital marketing programs and campaigns based on product, market, and competitive positioning
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with a focus on B2B software
- Demonstrated experience developing product marketing plans and assets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in enterprise cloud software, hosting, or developer-focused software
- Experience with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, or other analytical and customer management software
- Experience working within a global, multicultural team, and serving customers in diverse markets
This is a remote position, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing.
Platform.sh is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Americas Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈