Product Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Do you find yourself nodding in approval when you encounter a message within your favorite software tool that is not annoying or lame? Could you craft a value prop in the middle of a dancefloor? Keep reading…
We are searching for a passionate Product Marketing Manager to join the Product team in our New York office (option to be remote). You will work within a Product Marketing team consisting of other PMMs, Designers, and Motion Graphics professionals in New York to support our product marketing efforts globally. This is a great opportunity for someone with intermediate experience ready to make their mark.
Celtra empowers some of the world's most prolific brands (P&G, Unilever, Spotify, adidas and more) to massively scale their asset production through Creative Automation, and our strongest asset is how much our users love our platform. Someone who is able to learn fast and is excited to immerse themself in a fast-paced environment where making significant impacts is possible will excel in this role.
- Champion the voice of the customer to prioritize products and solutions to best address clients' creative automation needs
- Craft compelling copy that will deliver the message clearly and in Celtra tone. Partner with graphic designers to formulate an effective visual identity for messaging.
- Track product adoption and customer satisfaction after launching new products and features.
- Partner with Product and Customer Success to gather insights and content for blog posts
- Own internal communication channels, collecting feedback from customer success, sales, and technical support. Assist in internal product training.
- Manage in-platform communication with users, and drive efforts to increase engagement.
- Coordinate email marketing efforts, including drafting content, tracking and reporting on results, and driving opportunities to improve performance.
- BA/BS required from a relevant field; Masters is plus
- 2-4 years of working experience in the marketing/technology space
- Product marketing or product management experience a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills with an ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and simple way.
- Experience planning and preparing marketing collateral such as slides, decks, one-sheeters, etc
- Detail-oriented, organized, and proven project management skills.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- A “can-do” mindset pursuing excellence
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is a remote-first company with hubs in Boston (MA), with offices in New York City, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈