Product Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
AutoRABIT is a hyper-growth SaaS software company providing a Continuous Delivery & DevOps platform for SaaS technologies like Salesfore.com & MuleSoft. We are located in US, India, Australia. AutoRABIT helps Salesforce.com developers to automate their daily tasks to be more productive and increase the release velocity for their development team. AutoRABIT is specialized in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow, SAP, Adobe, etc. AutoRABIT framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, and is highly scalable making it a favorite by large enterprises. The framework is complemented by 4 products with strategic innovation and expansion of product offerings.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for product positioning, evangelism, content development and programs to support the AutoRABIT sales force and partners in market. The successful candidate will also be charged with developing engaging community programs that will reach and evangelize salesforce.com administrators and developers in the value, benefits and best practices achieved with AutoRABIT products.
- Develop product content and programs to support positioning, messaging, evangelism and customer success in conjunction with Product Management and Marketing
- Engage the Salesforce.com community and administrators in the topics of Data Protection, Release Management and DevOps
- Act as the thought leader for DevOps and Data Protection products externally, including speaking engagements, community outreach and content development
- Plan the launch of net-new products and exiting products releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Provide market intelligence to the company, be the expert on our buyers, and their buying criteria
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- 5+ years’ of Salesforce.com or related platform administration, business analysis or development
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Proven history of creating effective community outreach programs
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Marketing or related fields
- Hold or have held Salesforce.com or equivalent administrator certifications
Prefer employee to be located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈