Product Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Product marketing manager is responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. You are familiar with Service Management, have worked or work with an ITSM vendor for example. Taking care of Sales Enablement activities like sales decks and product website. Work with Product Managers to communicate the Voice of the Customer and Market Trends.
We offer you the change to join a fast growing SaaS company and do product marketing for our global enterprise customers, and unlimited potential to grow and learn.
Work with Product Management team
- Handle market research on current trending products
- Establish timescales for upcoming products
- Influence pricing and packaging
- Guide sales teams
- Develop messaging and market positioning around products
- Keep sales materials and website content up to date
- Take part in presentations and events
- Keep webinars
- Write blogs posts
How to succeed in this role?
- You understand the buyer personas jobs and can translate our product offering to concrete use cases that bring value for them
- You can create presentations that resonate with the target audience
- Good co-operation with Sales and Product Management teams
We also value
- Native English
- Working with IT departments of large enterprises
- Creative writing skills
- Ability to simplify ITSM jargon to normal people
What we offer
We offer great opportunities for you to grow and develop your personal skills and experience with an innovative IT product. For our growth journey to be a success, we need willing and determined people to commit and put their heart into to the growth story of HappySignals. In return, you get a competitive package of benefits, bunch of great colleagues, open and equal environment. We have a supportive team who encourage each other, respects you on your bad hair day.
At HappySignals we want everybody to feel part of the team, no matter how big mountains we are climbing. We are still a start-up company - we try, we fail, we learn and succeed together. For our employees, we want HappySignals to be the greatest place to work.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Helsinki, Finland.
If you have any questions about the task or work at HappySignals, HR Specialist Suvi Jalkanen will be happy to answer your questions. You can reach Suvi by e-mail suvi.jalkanen(at)happysignals.com or by phone +358456521028.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈