Product Marketing Leader
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are the leading platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Bots automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing. Messenger Marketing today is what email marketing and landing pages were a decade ago. It's fundamentally changing the way businesses interact with their prospects and customers.
Chatfuel's clients range from small and medium businesses to the world's most recognizable brands. Some of our largest customers include Adidas, T-Mobile, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
Product Marketing Manager will own product marketing for Chatfuel. PMM will work with the product and marketing teams throughout the complete product development cycle from determining product strategy and feature prioritization to competitive analysis, customer research, naming, positioning, packaging, monetization, and launch. You'll help to shape the product and grow a loyal user and customer base. PMM will work cross-functionally across product, web, design, content, acquisition, and more. You'll lead product and feature launches, develop cross-channel go-to-market strategy, enable sales, build feedback loops that inform product direction, and measure and iterate to grow acquisition, engagement, and revenue. At the same time, you'll help us enter new international markets and build out a product marketing organization. This role will start as an individual contributor and will likely grow to build and lead a team of product marketing managers.
We're looking for someone who thinks like a general manager of their product area: flexible but constantly seeking mastery, with strong customer empathy, creative problem-solving ability, research, and analytical skills. You must be able to flex from thinking about a high-level strategy to tactical marketing execution and possess a bias towards personal accountability and action.
- Engage our user community and develop an ongoing communication with key user groups
- Conduct interviews with users and collect insights
- Gather and analyze product usage data, and present it in a clear and actionable way
- Express value of our product to users and prospects
- Develop go-to-market strategies (pricing, packaging, and positioning) for product features
- Create and execute strategies to drive product growth
- Storytelling - craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, emails)
- 3+ years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of relevant experience in product or product marketing with a technology company
- Strong communicator, including excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing people and leading a team is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to switch regularly and rapidly between strategy and execution
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and focus
- Curious and with a growth mindset
- English - advanced level and higher
- Russian - preferred
What makes Chatfuel a great place to work? Here are just a few reasons why you should apply to join us:
- Get in early: Messenger automation is the legitimate Next Big Thing in digital marketing and communication. Get in on the ground floor and make a difference!
- Strong team: We'll help you make a meaningful impact, grow and evolve.
- Freedom to create and act: Tell us what you'd like to do and do it!
- Mind-blowing growth: Thousands of new users join Chatfuel every month!
- Great product: Our platform helps people and businesses create bots that deliver real business results.
- Build your own brand: Get involved in the fast-growing bot community, help people and establish yourself as an expert in your field.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈