Product Marketing Content Manager
Inside Real Estate
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re looking for an experienced, creative Product Marketing Content Writer to join our growing Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for crafting our external facing messaging and presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
In this role, success requires developing a deep understanding of our customers, their use cases, their pain points, and how our products align and solve for these critical issues in our industry. You’ll translate this insight into compelling messaging for use across all marketing channels. Translating technical details into benefits for the user will be your forte. You’ll also be contributing content for new product and feature launches, while also collaborating across the marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that hits every stage of the funnel.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed. Working with cross-functional teams and approaching business problems in a data-driven and structured manner are fundamental aspects of this role.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to coordinate effective product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audiences
- Craft compelling product related messaging and copy for use across all marketing channels (emails, landing pages, website, flyers, ads, sales decks, press releases, case studies etc.)
- Outline key features, benefits, use cases and differentiators for each product
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our target audience, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Contribute to go-to-market plans for new product releases, new feature releases and new partner releases
- 7+ years of product marketing content writing experience in the tech industry
- Strong writing skills that translate technical features into effective marketing content
- Excellent performance tracking skills; able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Equally talented at leading and collaborating
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Real estate industry experience a plus
- Potential for growth
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
- Health insurance, Dental, and 401k benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈