Product Marketing Associate
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At WorkStep, we make the industrial sector a better place to work. For workers, we provide intelligent job matching, skill development & feedback loops. For enterprise customers, our technology helps source, screen, train & retain hourly talent at scale.
We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers, including Pepsi, Kroger and Dollar General based largely on the work of our small and very efficient sales team! We recently hired a new CRO and we're building out the go-to-market team for our next stage of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup and help solve a huge challenge for the industrial workforce. As one of the first 50 employees at the company, and the first marketing hire, you’ll have the chance to help us grow and build our team.
We are hiring a Product Marketing Associate to be the link between the product, customers and customer facing teams. The primary function of this role today is tactical execution; creating content, campaigns and collateral that fit within a larger long term brand and positioning strategy. This role is fundamental in communicating the value of WorkStep through the creation of beautiful, high quality, customer facing materials.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing collateral (internal and external) for product launches and new feature releases
- Ownership of customer marketing campaigns - e.g. newsletters, webinars
- Creation of customer facing material including web copy, videos, emails, case studies, blog posts, FAQs, tutorials, etc
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders, including Product, Customer Success and Sales to identify and support their unique needs
- Tracking and measuring success
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business (BA) or related field; will consider equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience working in a growth-focused SaaS company
- You have a breadth of skills; from strategic ideation to hands-on execution for a wide range of marketing projects
- You can quickly wrap your head around a product and explain the value
- You have the writing skills needed to draft a blog post or write compelling landing page copy
- You can edit a zoom recording to create a short customer case study or testimonial video
- You can create and edit high quality digital assets
- You are well organized with effective time management skills and can manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build credibility with other teams
- You thrive working in a smaller, rapidly evolving, early stage start-up environment working remotely with a lot of autonomy
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Experience working in HR Tech
- Experience working with (or in) our primary industries: warehousing, trucking, manufacturing and production
- Previous experience producing materials for product launches or releases
- Experience with Google Analytics UTM, campaign tracking and analytics
- Competitive compensation
- Work remotely
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace stipend
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈