Product Manager, Channel & Event Integrations
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
The Senior Product Manager of Channel & Event Integrations at Simon will focus on driving our product strategy as it relates to growing the integrations we offer to our clients and partners. This person will work cross-functionally with leaders across Simon to identify needs and improvements to our current marketing workflows.
- Partner with customers, prospects and the go-to-market teams to define key problems that inform your product strategy and team’s roadmap
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage to uncover product insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Engineering, Design, Sales, Support) to source the best ideas and ship high-quality products in an iterative manner
- Conduct user research and testing with Product Design to discover needs and validate hypotheses
- Assist in or lead “build” vs “buy” assessments
- Drive and improve the product development process with your team: planning, discovery, development, and commercialization
- Continuously develop your team’s key performance indicators
- 5+ years as a product manager at a technology company
- Experience launching products within one or more of the following domains: large-scale data processing, SaaS, enterprise, or developer products
- Comfortable solving big, ambiguous problems
- Strong analytical approach, quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Effective communicator, able to express complex concepts in plain language
- BONUS: Marketing workflow technology experience (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce)
- BONUS: Experience with complex events processing
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈