PR, Outreach & Booking Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
They say you can’t change the world. Well, they were wrong . . . we actually are.
Four years ago, David and his wife Carol set out on a world-changing mission to help entrepreneurs and individuals learn how to end their personal suffering and to develop the mindset, tools, and practices to achieve their full potential.
David is one of the world’s foremost leading experts on mindset and business strategy, and Carol is a seasoned operational executive with a background in engineering and has become one of the leading experts on marketing and systems automation. Together they’ve created one of the fastest-growing brands and businesses in the personal and business development industry.
In just a few short years, Inc. named our annual event, The Powerful Living Experience Live, “A Top 3 Must-Attend Personal Development Event For Entrepreneurs” (along with Tony Robbins’ Date With Destiny,) David was named by “as a leading expert on mindset and business” and Success Magazine referred to David’s methodology as “the next evolution in personal development.” David was featured on Impact Theory and rated one of the Top 5 interviews in the show’s history and has millions of views of his videos online. The company recently was recently named #171 on the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies list.
Mission of this Position
We are looking for a Public Relations, Outreach, and Booking Specialist to get David booked for podcasts, shows, events, and keynotes, forge partnerships with other brand and media influencers, and create exposure opportunities to get the company’s message and David connected to new audiences and mainstream brand recognition.
You will also be responsible for keeping your pulse on the influencer market, conducting research and outreach to get amazing guests for David’s podcast and events, in addition to developing exposure campaigns to support special projects such as David’s book launches and a speaking tour.
You MUST ALREADY be well versed in human evolution, personal growth, entrepreneurship, and other leading-edge transformational areas of study such as epigenetics, pharmacology, spirituality, behavioral psychology, and biohacking. In other words, you must bring an EXISTING and DEEP knowledge of the category IN ADDITION TO expert-level skills and experience and be able to tell US where David should be seen and who we should feature on David’s platform. Existing contacts and network are a HUGE PLUS.
We are looking for an engaging, articulate, charismatic, and highly organized professional with powerful influence and enrollment skills to join our team to connect David with influencers, media, and events where he can present his knowledge to expand the mission of our company and our impact.
If you are passionate about leveraging your skills to impact the world through human transformation, if you are obsessed with building lasting relationships and seeing the impact your work will have on furthering our mission to end human suffering, this is the ideal position for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Researching upcoming live events where David can speak and developing an outreach strategy and pipeline to secure at least three speaking events a month
- Researching podcasts and other media (YouTube, TV, print, digital print) opportunities and developing an outreach strategy and pipeline to secure at least three interviews a month.
- Managing the process from outreach to booking to contract and date of appearance.
- Researching potential strategic partnerships that will serve as distribution and promotion opportunities for the company and identifying and negotiating at least ten major partnerships over the next year.
- Establishing at least three regular contributor opportunities for David on major media publications (i.e., Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Success, Business Insider, etc.)
- Negotiating speaking and partnership contracts based on the type of engagement (keynote vs. unpaid vs. speak to sell)
- Researching guests and performing outreach to book guests for David’s podcast and live events - and managing the process through contracting and appearance.
- Managing all media relations and requests
- 5+ years of proven experience in public relations, outreach, partnership development and speaker promotion with a proven track record of securing engagements
- Demonstrated experience of successfully booking keynotes, media, speak to sell, podcasts, and interviews
- Excellent time management and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and influence skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Ability to stay organized and comfortable following company processes, standard operating procedures, using conversation tracking and reporting logs, etc.
- Office 365 proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Project Management or related field
You could be our star candidate if:
- You did your research on us and you resonate powerfully with the mission of the organization and believe that you would be a good fit for the organization.
- There are two things you love and have deep knowledge and understanding of more than anything else - building relationships and the topic of personal growth.
- You are an unbelievable communicator both written and oral - if you didn’t do what you do you could easily be a copywriter or communications professor.
- You think strategically and enjoy working collaboratively with a team (rather than just doing your own thing.).
- You thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment where goals are high and opportunities and pivots present themselves regularly.
- You are obsessed with not only achieving goals but knocking them out of the park! - We need to bring David and his work to the world and you are key to accomplishing this.
- As socially-adept as you are, you are also structured and comfortable working with Google Docs, using templates, CRM systems, tracking your conversations and following systems and processes.
- You are self-driven. We work remotely. No one will breathe down your neck. If that is required, this isn’t the gig for you.
- You must be detail-oriented - like open-heart surgery detail-oriented. We’re not kidding. This is key to our success.
- Team player and strong communicator.
- You can multitask and work in a deadline-driven environment with limited supervision.
- You have a great sense of humor. We believe belly laughs are a daily “must”.
- You are a proven problem-solver who is not afraid to dig in and find the answer.
- You have excellent time management and organization skills
- You are comfortable with a fairly intense and at times overwhelming onboarding and training protocol that includes the review of MANY standard operating procedures and documentation, systems training and departmental shadowing to get you up to speed and properly trained for your role (if you exhaust or overwhelm easily . . . not for you.)
- Again, no ego. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks who are on a mission to transform the world one mindset at a time.
- You will need to have reliable, strong internet access, reliable computer with webcam and smartphone
- Home environment with dedicated and quiet working space to conduct uninterrupted daily work (remember you will be on the phone a lot and do not want disruptive background noise.)
A little about us
Like any awesome company, we offer great compensation, paid time off, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), and other fun perks like:
- you get to work at home
- we have fun company gatherings
- you gain access to our programs
- other fun stuff as we think of it
We are an inspired team, grateful that we get to do this for a living. We aim to do everything with world-class excellence. We work hard. We play hard. We hire passionate people who don’t have to be micromanaged. We set clear expectations and communicate clearly. We are honest and respectful. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈